Closing date: 01/01/2019
Senior level EIA opportunities for people with a minimum of 5 years EIA experience only
- Do you have Environmental Impact Assessment experience in marine environments?
- Do you thrive working in a high-pressure, multi-task, varied environment?
- Are you interested in short-term (maximum 4-5 months) employment based in Townsville with the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority?
- Do you have experience in working for government? (Desirable but not required)
If you answered yes to all of the above then we would like to hear from you!
The successful applicant will be responsible for undertaking environmental impact assessments for proposed activities and facilities in and adjacent to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
- You must be free of conflict of interest and be sensible and pragmatic in your approach.
- You will thrive under pressure, have an eye for detail and won’t get flustered when faced with competing priorities.
- You are resilient and enjoy being part of a cohesive team.
Requirements & how to apply
- Please send a short resume (maximum 3-4 pages) and provide examples of previous EIA work you have been involved in.
- Provide your availability for the next six months.
Please note that this is a senior level EIA opportunity for people with a minimum of 5 years EIA experience only.
Send your resume and EIA experience to rean.Gilbert@gbrmpa.gov.au
For more information please contact:
Rean Gilbert - email@example.com
How to apply:
To apply, please view the full site